Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have this on there b5.5, is it plastic :) , or fiberglass :sad: ? My car is preety low, so messing with fiberglass,is out of the question. Someone told me that its plastic, but i'm not sure. And since its only $269, i'm thinking ing that its fiberglass for that price. can anyone fill me in? I really like this front end, but i'm droped 3", so a fiberglass front just won't work..... :cry:

·
Registered
493 Posts
They are plastic and fairly simple to mount. I used double sided tape. BTW, because it adheres to the existing bumper it shouldn't lower the front end by more than 1/4" at most. HTH.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right on!! Thanks for your input guys. Much apreaciated. One more question. Where did you guys get your zender fronts?????

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
julianfang said:
I might recommed shopping around or just googling for an out of state shop because both autotech and modacar are in CA, so you get screwed on tax.
Exactly what i was thinking. But thank you for the info. :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Got mine from a fellow B5er for $250 shipped. It was never mounted so I kind of lucked out. Modacar is pretty close to you so you could save on shipping but you'll still have to pay the tax. :thumbdow:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts