Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I can get you replicas of this wing for the B5 model from Europe real cheap, but the qty needs to be somewhat larger so that shipping would not be so much.

the replica costs 135 Euros here with 18% VAT tax... and ofcourse some discount will be made with larger orders.

so, maybe a groupy and ofcourse you can add more products you like from www.dc-ice.ee (+there is bodykit for B5.5 available + more items coming soon that are not listed on the website yet).

One more thing, I'd prefer to get someone here to collect the money and make the order so that we ship all the parts to him and then he ships them on to others.

K

·
Registered
58 Posts
heh, ofcourse I could, but I'd still prefer one of you guys to collect money etc, as sending money to me directly one by one will be nonsense as only bank transfer is an option - paypal etc are not supported here yet.

Some more details - the wings are pretty small, so I guess I could also post them via EMS or similar quick postal service, but I believe shipping a larger qty will be less.

The price for the wing was given with local VAT tax, you have to divide the sum with 1.18 to get the export price + then you will also have to deal with your local customs and VAT tax once the goods are in the US. Also!!! the price does obviously not include shipping.

I am more than willing to co-operate, so just get someone to arrange the group buy and we can go on. :thumbup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
i am interested in the spoiler
but i still dont know what the whole price is going to be
with the shipping and everything else included

and i am also new to this forum so i dont know how this works

resko

·
Registered
149 Posts
I want a piece of this. Its such a badass mod. Anyone got a ballpark price for what this could possibly run us? I think we could get a lot of people in on this one.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It depends... if we were to ship the items one by one to US and Canada it would add around 90 USD to each wing, but shipping the wings in bulk - let us say 10 wings would cost around 350 USD, which makes only 35USD per wing + local shipping costs then to each of you. These shipping costs are approx. costs from EMS and shipping takes around 3-5 business days.

One thing some of you could find out please would be the tax and customs fee. Then I think we get a near sum what this will cost all together.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
xjanPST said:
which makes only 35USD per wing + local shipping costs then to each of you.

Am I interpreting this correctly? It would only cost $35 plus shipping for these spoilers.... for example, $35.00 for the spoiler + $10 for UPS?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Is anything going to happen with this GB? I don't understand what has been posted so far. I mean $35 for the spoiler, that can't be right! :crazy:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts