Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,711 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
The worst day for my car so far is easily the first day I got it. I bought it used and the PO painted the antennae, grill and lowers silver on a windsor blue car :puke: He cut the lower grill to install non functional ugly org fog lights and a host of other attrocoties.

PS

Man I feel your pain, my previous car they smashed the window to steal the subs out of my trunk. They jacked up my trunk by cutting the lock out before smashing the window because they still couldn't get in through the trunk.

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
You know I would have LOVED to strangle the shit out of the person who did that. Like... you don't fuck with someone's car. It's like kicking someone's dog, you just don't fucking do it.

Things like this bring out the anger that I stifle away so well...
Lol.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
holly crap! Bart...you are alive! how are you man?
whats up with the Audi?
alive and well, how are you my friend?
I've been occupied with other things lately, and haven't been visiting as much.
but we should play some cards sometime.

the audi? ... its just a timing belt job... looks worst than it is.

·
No finga, No finga!
630 Posts
My 1992

It was hit by a Ford F150 (which had a huge welding machine on the top)

No pic of the wagon on a flatbed after the oil pan was stabbed by a NYC sewer cover.

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,982 Posts

T-boned some asshat in an early-90's Olds Whatevermobile. He denied that I had ROW ...even though witnesses said that when I entered the intersection is was still green. Went to arbitration. We won. He still denies it (probably because his cut-rate insurance will drop his ass if they have to pay out). Goes to trial Jan 2009.

Did I mention that I'd had the car for five weeks at that point?

·
Registered
4,079 Posts

Driver's side front wheel came off becuase a close friend of mine did not tighten the lugs enough. Worst day EVER for my car.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts