Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 13884 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Does mine have a CAI, cause I'd like to get one to help the Vtec kick in, yo!
OK, sorry if I'm off topic, but at least I got 2 posts in. Just trying to set a good example for the kiddies!

·
Registered
6 Posts
LOL I like how this has been added even tho I've been here lurking for awhile.. now it wont let me access my other thread so ...

hi

·
Registered
8 Posts
new here

hey guys. just thought I'd say hi. Just bought a 2006 Passat yesterday and so far pretty happy. has a few issues but nothing major. I ordered a cold air intake for because thats the easiest way of replacing a broken stock setup. I'm not new to the custom auto world but this is my first time not building a custom truck. My other cars include a 2011 f250, 1956 f100 hot rod, 1985 toyota pickup (future rock crawler) and a 1950 Buick super. the super took me 7+ years to build that one. I'm working on year 5 now for the '56. of course I can't leave anything alone for very long. the problem ive found with the VW is pretty much trivial little stuff like the mechanism for the rear ashtray is busted, the stock intake system has piece missing and is broken in a few spots, and the engine cover is missing a bolt that mounts to the engine so its just flopping around under there right now. other than that it seems to be a pretty clean little ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hmm ...

Hey guys. I'm looking for some help regarding installing a come home module. Hope I can get some help from here .. cos I'm not getting any responses from the other forums.

Thanx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Kansas city?

anyone on here from the kansas city area? I'm new to european cars and tuning in general, interested in finding people in the area in the same boat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here at last.

Okay, this will go for one post with a hope that I'll get some help in the meantime. We just bought a 2005 B6 wagon (BPY engine) with about 95,000 miles on it. Obviously, if the belt hasn't been changed, it needs it. The question is....if the part number on the current belt is different than the number the local VW dealer parts dept gave me, can I have any faith that the belt has been changed? Otherwise, I need to change it real soon.

21 - 40 of 13884 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.