Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you go to grab the carton of milk, to add to your coffee - but instead you grab the OJ carton and pour that, by mistake.

sigh ;)

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I once had a job where I had to teach (corporate) from 8 to 5, for a week long course.

it was back in boston and so it was a little formal and I had to wear a tie each day.

I would often have some kind of drink on my podium/desk, as its a good idea to take a sip every so often so your voice doesn't go dry.

again with the orange juice - I don't know HOW many times I would lean forward while lecturing on about this or that - only to find I just dunked my tie into the OJ glass. doh!! ;)

you'd think after the 2nd or 3rd time, I'd have learned...

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
You know you aren't awake when... You go to work and find that at your job you have control, are respected, your career path has an unlimited ceiling, you make way more money than you need, you use what you learned in college on a daily basis and they hand out free breakfast... :roll:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
You know you aren't awake when you're having great sex with your girlfriend when you suddenly notice it feels like she hasn't shaved in like 7 years and you realize her moans are suddenly sounding more like your dog Spot whimpering in fear! :puke:

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Tyrannosaurus said:
You know you aren't awake when you're having great sex with your girlfriend when you suddenly notice it feels like she hasn't shaved in like 7 years and you realize her moans are suddenly sounding more like your dog Spot whimpering in fear! :puke:
Sounds like you have experience with this one. :lol:

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
Guyute said:
about 2 weeks ago, baby formula in the coffee.
I would have :puke: . The smell makes me almost puke. Thank goodness, I don't drink coffee.

You know you are tired when you get to work and realize you have two diffrent shoes on. One is a dress shoe and one is a tennis shoe. :shock:

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Tyrannosaurus said:
OCTICK said:
You know you are tired when you get to work and realize you have two diffrent shoes on. One is a dress shoe and one is a tennis shoe. :shock:
Damn, you guys are scaring me... :nervous:

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
VdubTX said:
Tyrannosaurus said:
Sounds like you have experience with this one. :lol:
Damn, sounds like your dog might need some ointment...

Take it easy next time! :wink:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
you know you aren't awake when you walk to the bathroom to put away the milk... happens to me all the time, or when you walk to the basement and have no idea why you went down there in the first place :lol: , you know you all do it every day~!

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
An old man tells a story about how every time he needs to pee at night, god turns on the light for him.

then his wife interrupts and tells everyone that her husband has been sleepwalking and pissing in the fridge again.

(don't you just hate when that happens?)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
+

j/k
had to do it. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts