Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's else has got limo tint on the front windows? and have you been harrased yet?

I have had 4 cops walk up on me in Mass. and tell me that they are illegal while I was sitting in my car in parking lots. (NO SHIT!?) :roll:

I just play stupid and say, "well i'm just passing thru officer. (CA plates)"
"OK son just to warn you." No my man, you just waisted part of my life.
Anyone else get alot of attention from the police?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got one ticket in CA for them in 3 years, and nothing ealse, then I go to MA and get harrased all the time. :weirdo:

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
1.8Tabamoura said:
hey Ryan
Its not about the tint . the thing is you are too sexy. they want a piece ...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
if it's a hot female officer, then go for it 8)

·
Registered
621 Posts
1.8Tabamoura said:
hey Ryan
Its not about the tint . the thing is you are too sexy. they want a piece ...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RightSaidFred said:
I'm too sexy for my tint, too sexy for my tint, so sexy....
TGH

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1.8Tabamoura said:
hey Ryan
They haven't come to you for any of the dark brazilian meat yet? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Mass cops have nothing better to do! Trust me, I am from Mass so I know! :thumbdow:

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Curry said:
1.8Tabamoura said:
hey Ryan
They haven't come to you for any of the dark brazilian meat yet? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cops don't really like south americans . i get this all the time.

Cop: Abra la puerta..... ( they don't ask for license and reg they assume you are illegal and don't have one) At least here in MA.
Me: I don't speak spanish can we talk in english?
Cop: Are you trying to be funny?
I really don't . I speak portuguese...

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1.8Tabamoura said:
Curry said:
1.8Tabamoura said:
hey Ryan
Cops don't really like south americans . i get this all the time.

Cop: Abra la puerta..... ( they don't ask for license and reg they assume you are illegal and don't have one) At least here in MA.
Me: I don't speak spanish can we talk in english?
Cop: Are you trying to be funny?
I really don't . I speak portuguese...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have tint on my front windows!! I live in California!

They really dont care here, unless they pull you over, then they might care! Plus I have a greman licence plate on the front on my car! And most cars have regular plates!

So, who knows ????? :roll:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
Curry
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing