Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
I have used both tires., personally., I like the polite sport., because it has more traction., but the price is almost double.... comparing to AVS ES100

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,267 Posts
I love them. Absolutely terrific tire for the money. Very controllable and predictable at the limits. Hey, Andy - I didn't know Justin had them, too. That's cool. :thumbup:

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Another :thumbup: for the Yoko ES100's. Ive had them for about 8-9 months and with the recent rain we have gotten the past week or so, the response is amazingly stable. Even though they are not a "winter" tire, here in the 20-30 degree weather they are holding up perfectly.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
They are absolutly one of the best rain tires that I've tried... Watkins Glen at over 100mph blowing by WRXs and some other turkeys... :shock: :D

I like them better then my Michellin Pilot Sport A/S tires...

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Well I have them brand new and waiting for spring to get here so I can see how they are :cry: Where's spring :???:

·
Registered
364 Posts
OK, my turn. I like them too. Great tires. Made my car feel brand new again, and I've got 110k on my baby.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
15 Participants
slimmn
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing