Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need info , advice ... good or bad.... suggestions. Anything will do!

Planning on doing major work to the motor, trans! Hopefully breaking the 300 horse power mark ( wheel horsepower that is).

I need to know what WILL BE the BEST : Clutch kit, flywheel combo i sould use...

If you have links , i would appreciate it..

And another simple question, does the starter for a auto trans passat (98 AEB) work on a stick shift passat (98 AEB) , or is it a different starter completely..

lol

John :bow:

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rollininstyle2004 said:
A-Tiller-the hun said:
probably not going to happen... unless you only are interested in going in a straight line...
Why so negative, he asked for the best clutch and flywheel if you dont have the answer then dont post :crazy:
and its possible :thumbup:
thanks buddy, for the hopes and dreams ... lol

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
vteccured said:
rollininstyle2004 said:
A-Tiller-the hun said:
probably not going to happen... unless you only are interested in going in a straight line...
Why so negative, he asked for the best clutch and flywheel if you dont have the answer then dont post :crazy:
No problem :lol: :lol:
Did u ever get that tranny swap, that was you right that was looking to do the swap???

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rollininstyle2004 said:
vteccured said:
rollininstyle2004 said:
A-Tiller-the hun said:
No problem :lol: :lol:
Did u ever get that tranny swap, that was you right that was looking to do the swap???
actually , yeah.. i have a used trans with all the bolts and screws... basically i need the light flywheel clutch axles and perhaps the starter..
if the get the parts by next week.. the car is going in to get it done..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.