Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would share a few pics of my recent picnic with the wife and kid at The King and Queens seat in Rocks State Park, MD.

Looks like I'll be pulling the battery here soon to clear the drains of those damn leaves :rolleyes:

·
The "Odd" one
6,066 Posts
Thats a great scenic area. I hit Skyline drive on my bike over the weekend. First time I ever went there in the fall. Man was it great. Didnt get off any pics though as we were pressed for time.
Good looking pics and ride

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
VAGguy-

Now it's my turn to compliment you with your photos. Nice clean ride (once again- every time i see a stock height wagon with nice wheels- it makes me want to go back to the stock suspension for my 99 wagon - i missed the glass-surface ride like our 01.5 glx has).
And the scenery- I love the foliage!!! great colors and awesome contrast on one of the photos with your silver car w/ fall foliage background!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :beer: :beer:
E

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Beautiful pictures. The wheels look great, especially with that color. If you want to lower it but not lose too much of the stock ride and feel, you might want to go with the Neuspeed Soft Sport springs. I think it will lower you about 1" and just add a bit more stiffness to the ride.

·
Registered
367 Posts
you could also use intrax springs and go about 2inches:thumbup: just look at the pics for 90dub and rah mines the blue one lol nice ride a little high for me that lift kit makes it look like a tourag he he lol :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you could also use intrax springs and go about 2inches:thumbup: just look at the pics for 90dub and rah mines the blue one lol nice ride a little high for me that lift kit makes it look like a tourag he he lol :thumbup: :thumbup:
Gee thanks for the Treg compliment, but anything over a 1" drop would be too low for my liking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts