Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
wishin
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully not a repost...I did a search but when you search for "Yes" a lot comes up!!! :)

The Yes! roadster will go on sale in the U.S.

Fitted with the base 255HP version of the VW-sourced mill, this one-ton sportscar can hit 60 from a standstill in just 4.8 seconds. Think of it as a German built Lotus Elise S. And If that's not enough for you, they can slap a turbo on it for you so you can see how 355HP suits your needs. That will drop the 0-60 sprint below four seconds, but it can still be bettered by checking a few more boxes and opting for the full-tilt boogie 415HP version, said to be good for about 200MPH given enough track. If that sounds like your kind of thing and you like the way the YES! looks in the pics, know that the company would be more than happy to take your $77,995 for a base 3.2. The Turbo brings the base price to $97,995, and going for the 415 horse option will set you back an additional $7,995 on top of that. Gulp. Certainly a lot of coin, but for something that looks to be the wild love child of a Spyker and a Lotus, we're pretty sure they'll find at least a few takers Stateside.
Quote from here.

More from edmunds here.

A little too rich for my blood, but I love more competition in the sports car arena.

·
Confused
3,561 Posts
I really like that. It has hints of Veyron in it!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
you'd be a damn fool to take this over a (similarly priced, or cheaper) M3, CTS-V, Z06, or GTR. Aesthetics are pleasing I'll admit, but not enough to justify its pricetag.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts