Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this film applied to my new GLS. I am very happy with the results, and the film is invisible except for the edges being visible at certain angles. No stone chips, no bras, no worries. I highly recommend this stuff for anyone with a new car and doesn't want stone chips nicking the front of their cars. It is maintenance free, and can be waxed over top. Also, the installer who did mine, ACAP films, in Manheim, PA, will offer a 10% discount, and has the materials and machinery to computer cut the film to any car that Xpel has a template for. I called yesterday, and had it installed today. Just for everyone's information. Joe.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Cool. I have an XPel kit for mine, but I haven't decided on whether to try it myself or pay someone to do it. A few questions: Where did you have it done? (I get through Harrisburg once in a while) I assume they did a good job? And what did it cost? Did they break the quote into how much for materials and how much for the labor?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.