Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Clubb5'er.
I am extremely excited to tell you that i have put together most of the products that i ran Group Buys on (here) into one central location:
WWW.DUBSTOP.COM.

Most parts will become available during this coming week as i am waiting for a major shipment. Some are available now.
The prices on my site are as low as i can possibly go. On top of that, CB5 members get free shipping on everything.

There are a few very interesting other products in the works right now that should become available in the next 2 weeks.
Please check back from time to time for new products.

I would sincerely appreciate any feedback on how you like the site as well as any requests for new products.

Lastly, ALL Business Offers are very, very welcome.

Thank you very much.
Russel aka Troopster93

www.DUBSTOP.com

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
just a critique . . . you have a bunch of pics / descriptions switched around on the site. for instance, the Kamei grille pics don't match their descriptions as well as the eyelids B5/B5.5

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Who's car is that on the main page? It's hot!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
="EGdrummer05"]Who's car is that on the main page? It's hot!
Troopster93 said:
The first one that comes up is Wapptor's. Beautiful.

There's 4 pictures that rotate on the main page and all 4 are my favorites:
Wapptor, Darold2002, Vdubracer187 and Rollininstyle2004
:D :D :D :D :D

My profile can be found here

It's pretty stock really, just a good piece of photography I guess. Thanks though, its great when people notice the time you put into your car.

Oh and Troopster, site looks good, I'll be buyin some stuff from you soon :thumbup:.

-Wapptor

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.