Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of H&Rs that I would like to trade for something a little lower... This is about 1.25" drop all around.. they are mounted on Bilsteins and KYB. If trading you would have to ship first So I could install and ship back mine.. Outright sale somewhere around $225... Offers.?

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
How 'bout a trade with me. I have FK springs and they are so low I hate them. I think it lowered the car about 2" in the front, maybe more. all I know is that I can bare fit one skinny finger between the tire and fender. for the rear FK gave me an adjustable spring so you can raise/lower to your hearts desire. One thing to note I have my rears adjusted to its lowest position just so it would be even with the fronts.

BTW 1.8t fwd. suspension system have about 17k miles.

·
Banned
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
veedubyo said:
How 'bout a trade with me. I have FK springs and they are so low I hate them. I think it lowered the car about 2" in the front, maybe more. all I know is that I can bare fit one skinny finger between the tire and fender. for the rear FK gave me an adjustable spring so you can raise/lower to your hearts desire. One thing to note I have my rears adjusted to its lowest position just so it would be even with the fronts.

BTW 1.8t fwd. suspension system have about 17k miles.

OK but I have a deal going right now but if the springs never show you got a deal....]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts