Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like the title says, I have tinted tails on my B5.5 wagon.

I'm looking for someone local (SoCal)that wants to trade my tinted tails for your stock b5.5 wagon tail lights plus $40 cash. Your tails have to be in good condition, as mine are in excellent condition.

I need this to happen within the next week or two, otherwise, I will have to trade my wagon in with the tails on.

Also, I live in Fontana, and work in Azusa. So closer is better.

Also, keep an eye out, because I am stripping it down to stock and will be listing those parts here soon.

The color is medium dark and they are Jonboy tinted for those of you familiar. They look darker since it is night time in this pic.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
please post the amount of cash you are looking to get.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

Anyone interested? I may be getting rid of the car this weekend. Act now or they will be gone forever to probably someone who won't enjoy them!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Getting a SportWagen. Going for a '10 since there are deals on them. Just have to find what I want!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I want one of those. Are you going diesel?
I was originally, but after factoring in the interest rate and insurance cost difference, the gas is what I'm getting. Really wanted Diesel, but can't justify the additional $100/month!

Too bad you are far away, I have the cash and I have the tails.
Make a road trip to SoCal!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Final bump!

Trade plus Best Offer (local only)

The car is going to Car Max tomorrow night or first thing Saturday. If no takers, they are gone forever....

:thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts