Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a long shot, but I figured i would try. I installed my system and right now the back is slightly lower then the front due to the extra weight. I would like to get the bilsteins so I can drop the front another .5'' or whatever thoose perches drop it. So if anyone is intrested in a trade LMK, if not i MAY consider selling the Konis outright and buying a set of Bilsteins.
TIA
-Jordan

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WHITE1.8T-B5 said:
let me know if you decide to sell I might be interested if the price is right, how many miles?
Sorry for the late response, I forgot about this thread :lol:

They are pretty new, only about 5-6k on them now, they were set on full soft in the rear and 1/4 turn from soft in the front so barely any wear on them. Throw out an offer and we may be able to work something out :thumbup:

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everything has been hectic lately with the car. I am still working out things with my system (its been almost a years worth of problems now). Then i was just rear ended on Monday. So my car goes into the body shop sometime next week for AT LEAST a week. Then when it comes out its over to my audio shop for who knows how long for him to create a whole new trunk design. I just havent had a lot of time to think about it. BUT if i do find a good deal then ill keep you posted :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts