Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK the whole blood drive business has got me thinking, why just give it away, right, might as well get something out of the bargan. :thumbup:

so, for trade, one used left kidney, runs good, used, but not abused. some bruising due to kidney punches ( I do have a little brother after all), but I drink lots of water which works out to your favor.

would like Wett, APR, or GIAC chip/ECU for 2002 1.8t w immobilizer 3. Will also consider the right Chicken Ceasar Salad, or 16" OEM wheels. Shipping and installation not included, for the kidney that is....

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to pass on the dead cat--unless it's built into the Chicken Caesar salad!

As far as pictures, probably not, as that would tip off the wife, and she isn't gonna like this idea anyway. I also can't verify the milage, though it's definately a mid-sixties model.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
is there like a..... :suspicio: ......kidneyfax on this? Ever had problems or any wrecks?

You know, a hospital here was offering like 40,000 for a single.....um.....testical(is that inapropiate?). Maybe you could do that! But then again, if your wife might flip over the kidney.....WOW :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts