Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to trade my Black AA for CC Angel eyes or Projectors.
have a set of Angle Eyes w/ matching corners and want to trade for a CC angel eyes/cornes. I might even be willing to trade for a set of Projection headlights with clear corners. LMK

I also have a 4-pod a pillar I would like to sell for BEST OFFER shipped. It will fit the B-5's with an air bag only. The curvature of the pillar is off by maybe a 1/4" and will not fit the B5 w/o air bags perfectly but can still be used with a little space in between the a-pillar and frame. I also have a dual apillar one for sale.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Possiblilty I might be interested, but i think shipping might not make it worth it. Are the FK? I just bought a set of FK chromes about a month ago, love em, but I have a black B5 and wanted to go all black.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Possiblilty I might be interested, but i think shipping might not make it worth it. Are the FK? I just bought a set of FK chromes about a month ago, love em, but I have a black B5 and wanted to go all black.
Yes they are from FK. Shipping should me no more than 20-30 bucks. I'm interested in your lights. Can you post a PIC?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts