Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BACK UP FOR SALE

These wheels are off my 2001.5 GLX Passat. These pictures were taken a while ago, and two of the wheels have been replaced. I was involved in an accident, and the wheel you see pictures with cosmetic damage has been completely replaced by a new rim along with tire. Another wheel was also replaced. So, you will receive two brand new rims (one of which has an unused tire), two rims with LESS than 50,000 miles on them (but still in good condition), and three tires with approx 20k-30k miles on them.

My car should be out of the shop by Thursday. I will be putting my new 18's on that day. I am leaving for Florida on the 27th and need get rid of these rims no later than the 24th. I am asking for $250 and will be willing to meet anyone who can pick these up 1/2 way. I don't have time to ship these unfortunately.

Here are some pics:

replaced

replaced

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Re: WTS stock 16" wheels and tires (Cheap!) (ATL prefered)

Darold2002 said:
New tires (should be the same type as the stock ones). Wheels have some very small cosmetic flaws. Only one wheel has any real noticeable problems. The cosmetic damage on the 4th wheel is "minor" but noticeable. I will have pics up in a week.

How much should I ask for these? I would prefer someone in Atlanta who could come pick them up, but would consider shipping if all else fails.

What other info should I post?
What type and how cheap? I am in Greenville, SC and would drive down for the right wheel and price. LMK ASAP please.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know the model type. they are the wheels that come standard on a 2001.5 V6 GLX FWD.

As far as price, I need someone to put out an offer. I really have no clue what is reasonable, but I know that if an insanely low price is thrown out, other people on the forum will point it out. Even if you arent interested in the wheels, please post a reasonable price for these wheels so I know what to work with.

Also, what is LMK?

I could e-mail the picutres now, but can't link them to the forum for about 10 days (maybe sooner).

I do not want to seem like I put (CHEAP!)_ in the title just for attention. I realize the wheels are not cosmetically perfect, plus I want to take a few dollars off that price in order to get them to sell quickly. Also, they have tires already mounted, so its not just the rims.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Darold2002 said:
I dont know the model type. they are the wheels that come standard on a 2001.5 V6 GLX FWD.

As far as price, I need someone to put out an offer. I really have no clue what is reasonable, but I know that if an insanely low price is thrown out, other people on the forum will point it out. Even if you arent interested in the wheels, please post a reasonable price for these wheels so I know what to work with.

Also, what is LMK?

I could e-mail the picutres now, but can't link them to the forum for about 10 days (maybe sooner).

I do not want to seem like I put (CHEAP!)_ in the title just for attention. I realize the wheels are not cosmetically perfect, plus I want to take a few dollars off that price in order to get them to sell quickly. Also, they have tires already mounted, so its not just the rims.
PM sent

·
Registered
240 Posts
These rims are actually in pretty good shape (they are sitting in my apartment) three of them are basically perfect and the third one is scratched i think about $500 would be fair

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These wheels are back up for sale!

Read the 1st post for updated info.

Basically, I was involved in an accident, so two of the rims along with one of the tires have been completely replaced. Luckily for me the most damaged wheels were the ones that were replaced with new ones.

Atlanta PU only, I am asking for $250 for two UNUSED wheels and two used ones. This includes one brand new tire, along with three used ones.

Must sell no later than the 24th.

This is the most damage to any of these wheels, the others were repaired:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
If you decide your up to shipping, PM me....could be interested. Looking for some 16" or 17" max...daily freeway flyer.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just to clear up some info, I wouldn't mind meeting someone 1/2 way if they live in the Atlanta area. Sorry if I didn't make that clear originally. I have finals comming soon, have to move out of my apartment, celebrating a 21'st birthday, and a car to fix up all before the 25th. Otherwise I would drive further to help you out with these.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts