Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just as the title says. 19/8.5" in the front on 225/35 and 19/9 in the rear on 235/35. The lips need a little loving but thats easy, I'm probably gonna refinish them myself. Located in San Jose, CA. Will not ship and will not trade. Looking for $2000, willing to negotiate. I'll post pictures tomorrow. -T

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the pictures I took today:

Yes I don't have a front bumper, and yes the rear Toyo sign is rubbed off in that one picture ><

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
225-25 in the front? Are you SURE about that tire size...thats a really small tire (as far as total diameter goes), thats almost 2'' smaller than stock.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm pretty sure thats the front size, i'll double check tomorrow. I think I originally went with a super small size tires to fit in the wheel-well.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Tristan, what exactly do you mean by "the lips need some luv'en"? Are they curbed, or just need polishing?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Brandon. By lovin' I mean they need to be repolished again, which is very simple actually, I might do it myself before I sell them just so they look their best. All it is essentially is 1000g a lot, and polishing compound, but you gotta sand them suckers for a while till you notice the difference, but in the end it looks great. I got a guy in Florida who want me to ship them, Im going to check out that this weekend, but im not saving them for anyone, so if you want to meet up and look at them in person Im free most of this weekend, not really saturday night, just let me know.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
bump for bad ass wheels!

·
Registered
54 Posts
bump for probably the hottest wheels ever. they would look so great on my B5 A4 if I had money.

Take payments :D?

Alen

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. Negatory on the payments, appreciate the interest though. The wheels were first on an B5 A4, a very nice one too. Then they went on a C class Benz. Wheels are off the car now, I will be refinishing the lip probably Sunday, I'll post more pictures.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha, good try. Right now I'm looking into buying an E30 with the money, just can find anything that interesting at the moment. I was also thinking about getting these:
in 18/10 =D Just a thought. But that would be IF I were to keep the Passat. I'll let you know - T

1 - 17 of 17 Posts