Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I love the flaming texas hold-em seat cover, surely needed to maintain the ass-to-cushion grip needed to sustain 205 mph on the salt flats while speed-shifting the automatic transmission lever

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,610 Posts
i live in SI NY and there is no Lanbo dealership here:)
BMW EXTREME BUILDERS
Thank you for visiting our auction,I hope you enjoy our items.
This is a 1989 BMW ALPINA B-10 Bi Turbo Replica that I rebuilt from the ground up.I bought this car for my wife from a Lamborgini dealership in Staten Island N.Y. but she said the car was to fast.I in turn decided to build myself a plane with wheels.This car has almost 23,000 invested into it since I started;however,I'm not looking for 23,000.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
i dont get it..all these people are bidding away on the car to raise it..isnt someone gonna get stuck with this hunk of crap?

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
haha! Did anyone read the bimmer guys posts? They emailed this tard and he replied with something about him being a millionaire and not caring what they thought!!! Some house for a millionaire!!!
I dont know what I like the most about that beast.....the texas hold em seat cover, vice grips glove box latch, the "BBS" wheels, its all soooooooo rad.

tool

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
i dont get it..all these people are bidding away on the car to raise it..isnt someone gonna get stuck with this hunk of crap?
The point of doing that is to raise the price beyond reasonable levels, and when the auction is about to end, they can cancel their bids, so the seller is left with no real bidders.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
There's no way that guy can be for real. It seems like he kinda has a clue about what he's talking about, but the pics of the car obviously prove him to be wrong. I think he's the one having a laugh at those Bimmer guys who are taking this seriously.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts