Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy tinted tails for my b5. I'm willing to purchase or trade my stock tails in excellent condition for tinted tails. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i buy through him if i get really desperate. his work looks good n all, but if i could score used tails it'd be a lil better for me. high school + no job = no cash. :(

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
understandable

But if you decide to go the JTT route trust me you wont be disappointed. You have no idea how many complements i get about the tails.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
JTT don't last, flakes off real easy IMO
I had my first set of his for over 2 years with no problems. Then after i got rear-ended he redid them and I have had these for over a year with still no problems...maybe your set was bad. I have never heard of any flaking complaints about Jon's work...

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
^^ love the exhaust true dual or just custom end piece?
hmm that is a four motion..therefore true dual...if the badgin is correct.

jonboy does AWESOME work i can vouch..and the only reason they would flake is if you dont care for them or take some kind of razor or abrasive object to it...

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and what are the care instructions for tinted tails...just wondering (sorry for the hijack, but the page is pretty much already hijacked)

Agreed. Whatever works for u. I got what i was looking for out of my thread. :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts