Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im looking for real stuff...plus, I dont trust a company who puts up pictures of cars with products that they are not selling...thanks though :)

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I will keep an ear to the ground. I am pondering buying NEW also, maybe we can get a groupbuy going

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will keep an ear to the ground. I am pondering buying NEW also, maybe we can get a groupbuy going
ECS has them still listed on their site as in stock. Im going to give them a call today or tomorrow and see if they are interested in a possible group buy. I would be willing to buy new as well if we can get a deal going. Ill keep you posted :)

·
Registered
2001.5 B5.5 1.8T stick
5,606 Posts
ECS has them still listed on their site as in stock. Im going to give them a call today or tomorrow and see if they are interested in a possible group buy. I would be willing to buy new as well if we can get a deal going. Ill keep you posted :)
Keep me posted if the GB is a go...

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just got off the phone with ECS...they do not currently have any in stock, but he is going to call VW for me to see if they are still in production and can be attained.

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quoting myself here, but have you tried TMTuning? Referenced in the thread I posted and then quoted.
I have not yet...im going to call them too. From what i have read TMT isnt exactly the most reliable source. Ill try giving them a call though after i hear back from ECS

·
Registered
2001.5 B5.5 1.8T stick
5,606 Posts
I sent an email to TMT with no reply so far... I know they were slow with shipping but they always replied to emails fast... I will keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
same with me but that price sounds too good to be true. maybe 619 for just the skirts, but if that includes rear valance, i'm down.

·
Registered
2001.5 B5.5 1.8T stick
5,606 Posts
Just the sideskirts guys... I don't think rear valance would be cost effective to ship from Germany, unless we fill the whole container with parts...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts