Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for preferably 5 with tires (4 plus the spare), stock 15" Wellingtons in good condition (little to no curb rash, or bends, etc.) Will also take just a set of 4.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Gianna, how much are you willing to spend?

I've got the full set but I've got one with an inch and a half rash.

have less then 20k on the original contis.

Shipping would be a BITCH though!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know shipping would prob be a PITA, it would be great if someone in the area had a set to sell. Im looking to spend about $150 plus shipping, but it all depends on what kind of condidion the wheels are in.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love my speed six's too, but they're going to have to go soon :( ...but down the line I just may get another set :D . I just need to find a set of Wellingtons for my car, so I can give the damn thing back.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
ANYONE have any wellingtons they want to trade for some 7-spokes? :D :poke:

Paul :thumbup:

Sorry for the post jacking, but I'd REALLY love to get some Speed 6's. BTW, how anal is the lease company? When my brother turned in his J4, VW actually increased the value of the car because of the spoiler and tint. They'll probably do that for you as well. If so I'd gladly send you my Racing Harts.

Sorry again for the jacking.

·
Registered
712 Posts
quality_sound said:
What do they look like? I have a set of the 7-spoke alloys but I have no idea what they're called.

Your :b5: is either a late 98 or 99, and the those wheels are called Adelades!

·
Registered
712 Posts
quality_sound said:
ANYONE have any wellingtons they want to trade for some 7-spokes? :D :poke:

Sorry for the post jacking, but I'd REALLY love to get some Speed 6's. BTW, how anal is the lease company? When my brother turned in his J4, VW actually increased the value of the car because of the spoiler and tint. They'll probably do that for you as well. If so I'd gladly send you my Racing Harts.

Sorry again for the jacking.
How anal is the company?!? It dependes how willing they are! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
i have a set of wellingtons.....In nyc in good condition 2 of them have rash on them but once not bad....Tires are in Great shape...no bends on them and car rides great on them.... 8)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts