Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every night I go to bed wondering why god gave me such a short, stubby, yet chubby pass side mirror housing?

Does anyone have a B5 pas side mirror and housing for sale, or like to trade for my stubby one? Someone make me feel equal to the rest!
-Ryan :wink:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I have the same problem. Try car-part.com. But be careful and if you order call and say you need a 99 mirror! If not ,they have the 98 and 99 as interchangeable so you might get a stubby chubby again! Trust me it happened to me. Good luck.

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
People shell out money to have a stubby mirror. Ask for trade + cash.

·
Registered
665 Posts
What about a stubby for the driver side ?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Is it the Polo that has the Stubby Driver Side Mirror ? I wouldnt Mine getting that .. We can group buy for us with Stubby Passenger Mirrors ! :lol:

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
The B5 had 'em for the EARLY EARLY 98 models (and probably the 97 European models). Very rare to have one.

·
Registered
334 Posts
i have been trying to find a drivers side stubby for a while but with no luck. i would trade or buy a drivers side stubby if some one has one they feel they can live without.

·
Registered
575 Posts
stubby mirror is PIMP...I have a 99 with a small Passenger mirror. I'm looking to contact someone in japan to get their passenger mirror... then they will match!!

I would keep it..it's rare!!!

Darin

·
Registered
87 Posts
Mirror mod

chrisyoon said:
Might be a good time to upgrade to the 2004.5 turn signal mirrors :thumbup:
Has anybody installed this mod? I'm thinking of upgrading on my B5.5 4Mo.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Personally, I would keep the stubby mirror. It's like a badge of honor. Or like Nemo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts