Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! I am in dire need for the long eye lids for my B5. I have a front and rear spoiler that I am going to be dropping off at the body shop for paint and thought I may as well get everything done at once. So if anybody is selling, or knows where to go for the best price that would very appreciated!

Thanks,

-Paul

'99 Black magic 1.8T w/tip

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definately thanks for the heads up! I hope they do fit because I got a pair, I figure if they don't fit I can either heat em up a bit to make them fit, or throw em up on Ebay and get my money back. It's worth a shot at that price! :thumbup:

:b5: 'in

·
Registered
5 Posts
B5in said:
Definately thanks for the heads up! I hope they do fit because I got a pair, I figure if they don't fit I can either heat em up a bit to make them fit, or throw em up on Ebay and get my money back. It's worth a shot at that price! :thumbup:

:b5: 'in
Let us know if they were a direct fit or needed to be modified.

Thanks!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I finally got em and they definately are not a direct fit :sad: . Maybe with a little finessing (sp?) they might fit, but I can't get to it til this weekend, but I will keep you all posted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
B5in
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing