Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
I just recently installed the Homelink visor in my 2000 GLX and it looks a lot better than Mikado. I know its hard to find one for cheap (I actually got mine for free :lol: ) but if you're patient, and I was extremely patient (waited for about 2 months) I'm sure you can find something. It looks awesome, works perfectly and fits the "OEM Plus" style for aftermarket upgrades. My best advice would be to call local junk yards and see if they have any Passats. I got mine off of a totaled Passat. Maybe you can try this website. http://www.sgrgerman.com/index.php

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
D.Passat00 said:
i'm looking for the visor with the homelink too because of the extension. no luck yet :(
Oh okay, just a suggestion.
Yea the only way you could find this would probably be from a totaled car since i dont think to many people would replace/change thier sunvisors. You may also want to see if anyone wants to trade for your stock one. Possibly someone that doesnt use thiers ( my mom has a homelink visor in her RX300 and never uses it) so that may help people. They get some money for something they dont use anyways and you get your visor.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of these? I'm fairly new to the B5 world. What is the extension for? Does it go behind the rearview mirror? If so, I'd be interested in one in beige.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
2KT
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing