Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a used chip for my 04' 1.8t 5spd. I would just go buy one, but can't justifiy spending 500 right now. I rarely see awm chips for sale, but hopefully someone has one!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Looking to buy a used chip for my 04' 1.8t 5spd. I would just go buy one, but can't justifiy spending 500 right now. I rarely see awm chips for sale, but hopefully someone has one!

I will have one up for sale in the next month. Im not sure what kind it is, but it adds alot.(it was already on the car when I bought it) You will need to send me your ecu before i can send mine if you are interested

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chipped ecu

If your car is an AWM 5spd, then I might be interested. How much are you looking to get for it?

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
FYI to both of you,

need to make sure if you have the came ECU number and you will both need a VAG-COM to mate them.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I don't, I've never cracked the ecu box to look. Also hooked it up to vagcom it said that ive been flashed 7 times.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is a good deal. I just dont know about buying a random tune. Is there anyway one could find out what tune it is?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I don't know. Im just going to keep it to use incase i cant smog with the new tune i get. it sounds like to much of a pita to do a swap with someone. good luck on getting a tuned ecu man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts