Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB boost gauge and pod with all wires needed.

let me know your price and if you can send me a pm with the pics would be great. Got money ready in hand.

-Karl

·
Banned
401 Posts
dude go on ebay try searching C2 gauges, and Cobalt. They got some nice stuff + u get everything the wires T hose. the go around 50

·
Registered
139 Posts
New South Performance sells their VW color matched boost gauge, steering column pod, and all wiring and tubing for $100. You really can't beat that for something that looks factory. I'm very satisfied with mine.

·
Banned
401 Posts
anybody has any manual on installing the boost and the air gauge. I know how to do the hosing for the turbo boost but I cant find my oxygen sensor and I dont know nothing about the electrical part

·
Registered
216 Posts
WTB boost gauge and pod with all wires needed.

let me know your price and if you can send me a pm with the pics would be great. Got money ready in hand.

-Karl
Hi,

I have the stewart warner perfect match gauge and pod.

Pics as fitted in my car. Note that it is in metric bars. Comes with everything (including the LED controller where you can hook up an additional 3 LEDs) but no boost line, you'll have to get that from a hardware store.

$80 shipped.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I am trying to trade a pillars(beige), but can probaly work around that if interested, I was was asking 40 plus ship for mine, its a pillar pod, vdo guage, and tubing and wires required.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts