Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know theyre hard to come by but ill never know unless I ask. Hit me up if you have one for sale

·
Mr. Bieber 1st place WaterFest 17
4,625 Posts
Yep got lucky and scored it, its now in my garage. Finally found the "White Unicorn" of a part:thumbup:

Must say, I am more then jealous, that I was away at h2o for the last 6 days and had no internet access.. There are 2 of us here that will be mad jealous, wait for kev to post..

Congrats on that great white buffalo.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What I'm wondering is why hasn't anyone taken one of these to a mold fabricator that can duplicate these lips. Maybe I'll look into it and have a mold created. Mmmm maybe have them made out of Carbon Fiber.

·
wants you to raise up your car.
4,329 Posts
What I'm wondering is why hasn't anyone taken one of these to a mold fabricator that can duplicate these lips. Maybe I'll look into it and have a mold created. Mmmm maybe have them made out of Carbon Fiber.
Because that's lame and wouldn't make the part as rare and unique as it is. And I say no to carbon fiber. More expensive and more prone to breaking as it doesn't flex. People who pull this off best are low and don't want to break it :)

·
Banned
9,939 Posts
if anyone was to make a replica of the b5 votex, I myself will make sure that VW follows through with a lawsuit. :thumbup:

·
Banned
9,939 Posts
because of 2 reasons:

1- it's illegal.
2- It'll make it common. Yes im selfish and i dont give a shit. I like being unique.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.