Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB: B5.5 4Motion ISOFIX brackets

4K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  cuppie 
#1 · (Edited)
Like the title says:
Wife now has an '02 4Motion wagon, I would like to put kid seat anchors in it, so we can graduate the boy out of a harness seat.
Minimally, I need a right anchor (they're different, because 4Motion), will buy the set.

Model years 2000 thru 2002, all the same - MUST be 4Mo (FWD is different bits.)
EDIT: If I re-read the bulletin correctly, I think that MY'03-04 still used the bolt-in brackets (but, they were factory installed, instead of dealer accessory); MY'05 is welded. So, that should help my search....

Anyone have a set that they aren't using anymore, want to sell them?

*Update: I found actual part numbers, for those who have a Pile O' Stuff that they're sorting thru:
3B5813545A (left), 3B5813546A (right.) Should be stamped into the parts.

#2 ·
You mean the little hooks on the back of the folding seat? I thought they were the same, just a 10mm bolt holding them in place. I removed and shipped mine out years ago.

#3 ·
Negative - the base brackets (the ones that go below the base of the rear seat.)
Are bolted down, 'dealer accessory' thru MY'02.
If I read the bulletin correctly, MY'03 and '04 are still the bolt-on bracket (but were standard equipment); '05 is a welded component.

#8 ·
I am unsure of the U.S. models, but I know in Europe B5.5s did not come with the brackets installed. I ordered the bracket and fasteners to mount the bracket myself in our August 2004 manufactured Passat. The mounting holes are present under the rear seat but are covered with a round piece of tape.

You might have luck searching eBay and salvage yards.

#15 ·
The item price is reasonable (~$90, off the top of my head.)
But, there's this little detail:
"Dieser Artikel wird nicht geliefert nach Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika" = "This item is not delivered to United States "

:(

Thanks for trying, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.