Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
biggatings said:
sorry for hijacking your thread... but I too am looking for parts like this.. tan leather though... thanks and sorry again
The parts I am looking for are plastic and aren't available in leather.

Also, if anyone has a black leather interior they think is too hot in thew summer and wants to trade for a tan leather interior in MINT condition I would love to do that. :D
Here's to hoping.

Paul :thumbup:

·
Registered
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Branden,

I'm there! I registered this morning. In fact, I'm leaving in about 30-45 minutes for L.A. Now all I have to do is get there early enough to get a good spot. :D

Not really stealing your idea.......well not too bad anyway. I want the entire lower dash, not just the knee bar. I want the center console too. The B5 cupholdrs were useless so I checked them when I did the DD/net optic upgrade plus I like the B5.5 armrest better. I want the pass. side of the lower dash because my A/V setup in the dash is really heavy and I want the extra support. All I have to do now, well, besides find the parts) is figure out where to mount the gas filler door release button.

Still looking.....anyone? :poke:

·
Registered
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll resort to a salvage yard if I have to, but I'd rather get it from a club member since I know they won't break anything getting the parts out.

Help me!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
thelastvision
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing