Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got an extra one of these laying around that they want to get rid of? I did a search in the Classified section but all the ones I found where either sold or had so many posts on the thread I didn't really want to take the time to read through and see if it had dibs on it already.
Can paypal immediately.

Patrick

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know that different dealers sell parts for different prices. And I'm apparently in an expensive area for dealer parts. Everytime I've seen a dealer price quote on here its been nearly 3 times as much as my local dealer. It used to be the same way when I owned my Acura Legend. Everyone from the Legend forum would buy all their dealer only parts from a dealer in Agusta, Georgia because gave us the best price on everything.
For Instance, I've read on here several times that its around $15 dollars or do to have your keys programed at the dealer. Mine wants $90.
So I figured I had a better chance of someone having one they wanted to get rid of on here then doing to my local dealer.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey, give richie at autobarn a call, I got a new one shipped to me for 31.28 which isnt to bad.
How long ago was this Purplezr2? $31.28 shipped?? great deal. Yesterday Autobarn quoted me more than that just for the part itself. TIA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts