Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance anyone has one of these lying around that is still working well? I believe the part number is: 3B0 035 111B

I can go aftermarket, as well, but would need the adapter included.

If so, please PM me with a a shipped price to 07093.

Thank you.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Today is your lucky day. I have 2 that I tested to work, each with a cd magazine. I can ship one to you for $30.05 +/- if you use Paypal and choose sending money to friend option. 2-day priority.
Let me know which 1 you want, and I will box it up and get an accurate $$ from the post office.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your PM.

Can you share what the part #s are on the units you pulled from the scrapyards? The one for B5 Passat should be fine, but I think that model goes beyond B5s.

It's dark now, so I need to wait till the AM to get to the car. Want to review what I currently have installed, as it is aftermarket and may include an adapter. I'll take a photo of the male/female cable ends and share them with you. If they match up, happy to get a shipped price from you.

I have a line on a local, used aftermarket 6-disc changer I can pick up, as I believe I have the adapter that connects to the OEM port.

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,292 Posts
Ha Tortelious, I was going to link your thread...I'll do it anyway.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Thanks for your PM.

Can you share what the part #s are on the units you pulled from the scrapyards? The one for B5 Passat should be fine, but I think that model goes beyond B5s.

Here ya go.

I didn't catch the top mfg. date it is July 1999.

BTW - in checking if P# 1J6 035 111 is compatible, I see how much some a-holes are asking for these units.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts