Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
If you don't have clearance/space issues, spark plug non-foulers work just the same. I did this on my Corrado when I replaced the cat with a test pipe. You just need to clearance the hole so the o2 can thread fully into the non-fouler. The angled design of the 42DD one helps if you have space issues.

·
Registered
471 Posts
holywar0902 is selling an o2 spacer in his sale thread on the parts for sale area....its not a 42 draft designs spacer, but same thing and only $10...figured id mention it in case...good luck either way

·
Wants to be TheFlipperGray
7,304 Posts
I have a couple 42DD angled spacers I'm taking off my S, I'll send you a PM when they're off. Probably Monday or Tuesday. You can have one, just toss me some money for shipping.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a couple 42DD angled spacers I'm taking off my S, I'll send you a PM when they're off. Probably Monday or Tuesday. You can have one, just toss me some money for shipping.
Thanks. Lemme know when you you're gunna ship and how much $$ you want.

Appreciate it

·
Wants to be TheFlipperGray
7,304 Posts
No worries. I'm welding in new O2 sensor bungs and now that I'm tuned I don't have to worry about cat inefficiency codes, so I don't have a use for them. Just depends on when I have time to use a lift.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts