Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for the past 2 months and just can't find the car I'm looking for. It is like they do not exist except for in Cali and up North East. :???:

Specific "I Wants" are listed below, but anything close to this will do.

2002 Passat GLX
*Black, Silver, or Gray
*Leather Interior
*Under 50,000 miles
*Under $18,000
*Cean Title (IE no salvaged)
Manual Transmission
V6

Items marked with (*) are definate. But, I will take a GLS w/leather, or automatic transmission, 1.8T engine is fine, and it could even be a 2001.5.

Again anything close to this is fine (as long as it has items marked (*), please PM me if you have a vehicle that matches this or is close, or if you know where one is located.

I'm in Fayetteville, AR 72701 and am willing to drive or fly to wherever as long as it's within 20hrs drive time from here.

Please help me find a vehicle guys, I'm about to just go buy a honda civic and a motorcycle or something if I don't find a Passat soon! I'm literally going crazy trying to find one!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Did you try ebay? I found a few within a 20 hour drive of you.

Goodluck! Don't buy the civic or bike.. you will be missing out :wink:

-Lelo

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Need_New_Car said:
I've been looking for the past 2 months and just can't find the car I'm looking for. It is like they do not exist except for in Cali and up North East. :???:

Specific "I Wants" are listed below, but anything close to this will do.

2002 Passat GLX
*Black, Silver, or Gray
*Leather Interior
*Under 50,000 miles
*Under $18,000
*Cean Title (IE no salvaged)
Manual Transmission
V6

Items marked with (*) are definate. But, I will take a GLS w/leather, or automatic transmission, 1.8T engine is fine, and it could even be a 2001.5.

Again anything close to this is fine (as long as it has items marked (*), please PM me if you have a vehicle that matches this or is close, or if you know where one is located.

I'm in Fayetteville, AR 72701 and am willing to drive or fly to wherever as long as it's within 20hrs drive time from here.

Please help me find a vehicle guys, I'm about to just go buy a honda civic and a motorcycle or something if I don't find a Passat soon! I'm literally going crazy trying to find one!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Try Jim Ellis VW's web site in Atlanta. They usually have a decent stock. I think it is www.jimellisvw.com

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
There you are!! 8) been wondereing where u were :poke: If u get a honda or a bike, i will hafta hunt you down and hurt ya :p :lol:

Have you checked your old post i think there was some interest there :thumbup:
Maybe we can meet up over spring break and take a trip to the local VW shops to remind you it's well worth the wait!
Good luck!
Ethan

·
Registered
36 Posts
I got your car

hey man i'm selling my 2003 Passat GLX with 9K miles for 21,500

i've even added the W8 sunroof light and Eibach ProKit springs and dampers -

1 - 5 of 5 Posts