Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to $18,000 or less, and here's what I'm looking for:

2002 Passat GLX or GLS (would consider a 2001.5 GLX)
Black, Silver, or Gray exterior
Leather interior
2.8L or 1.8T
Less than 50,000 Miles
Less than 20 hour driving distance to Fayetteville, AR 72701 (use www.mappoint.com)

Please e-mail me ([email protected]) if you have such a vehicle for sale, or know where I might find one.

Thanks
:bow:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
WOO HOO!! another fayetteville guy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck finding one, i got my 2000 about 3 months ago and have not seen a nother one for sale! when you find one we should have a gtg!!

Hope you find one!

Ethan

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I've been looking for so long I'm about to just give up and buy a motorcycle or something, haha. All I can find are Jetta's and an occational GLS without leather. I did find a really nice 2001 GLX in that crappy mint green color, should have bought it and had it painted when I had the chance, it was only on lot for half a day.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Thats all they seem to have around here are jetta's, everyone at the highschool has a freaking jetta. i think you should go with the black leather, i have it and although it's not perfect (owner before me abused the leather) i it looks great and dosn't require a lot of work to keep clean.

Have you been up to rogers (where i found mine) or fort smith i know they have a VW Dealer, but i have not been there. i'll let you know if i see any around! :thumbup:

Happy Passat Hunting!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Would you be willing to go a little more if the car allready has mods? Or would you prefer stock?

Example
APR 93/stock program
DG short shifter
Alientech
K&N

·
Registered
133 Posts
I havent advertised my car for sale yet, but I know I will put it up soon and it is a 2002 1.8T auto Silver Blue gls with black leather, heated seats, moonroof, Brullen catback exhaust (quiet version), premium legal tint, euro head light switch, eibach pro system (1.2" drop), waxed with klasse adn pinnacle suev. gold every 6 months. Everything else is stock and it has 21,xxx miles. Mostly expressway miles driving back and forth to work 24 miles total every weekday. The exhaust was prof. installed at about 8,000 miles and the springs were put on at about 10,000, which I prefer over stock. I still have the oem exhaust and springs and dampers too. I wanted to return it to stock but I can see what the interest is for it with these mods. I was going to put it up this spring for $19k, which is what I owe. I am the only owner of the car and I began leasing it back in nov. of 02. Bought the car off the lease in January for around 19,400. I am in Louisville, Kentucky, not sure how far thats from you. The reason I am selling it is because I want to mod the car with bbs ch's, the votex kit, lower eyelids, hids, and chip it; and I know it will be alot of money to do these things and it will leave me satisfied for a bit and then I will find another project to waste my money on and it will be a neverending cycle of throwing money out the window; and for what, so my car looks good? Sorry, I digressed, anyway I want a JDM ITR -lol! Let me know if you're interested. Thanks, Byron.

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
Well I know it's out of your specs but here is what I got-
2002 1.8t White
Cloth interior
GIAC X-Chip-socket
KW V2 Suspension-The best on the market as far as I know
Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar-The best on the market
TT Full exhaust including down pipe and exhaust cut out
Fully Dynomatted trunk and all the doors, over 72 square feet of it- I have 2 JL W6v2s and it doesn't rattle at all (The stereo will not be included)
Forge DV
Mille Miglia Action 17" rims wrapped in Sumitomo
Zimmerman Cross drilled rotors with mintex pads-Brake shields and rotor painted white
Full blacked out tint
Diesal Geek short shifter
Last I checked almost 19000 miles
Total babied with Mobil 1 5w30 and a mobil 1 filter every 300 miles
Interior and exterior babied also
As you can tell this is my baby :)

I know it isn't what you are looking for but it is really modded and I don't want to make any cash on the car itself. I only want to make minimal cash on the mods themselves although some will be given away. As for the distance, I will drive to you and fly back if needed. I am selling it because I want a new 1.8t 4motion. I will hit you up on email in a couple of days when I am back in country.

·
Registered
22 Posts
2001.5 NEW Passat GLS with Warranty

Here is a virgin Passat. No mods (besides VW wheels). I know it's not exactly the specs your looking for, but its a great car in excellent condition. It has the remainder of the VW certified warranty which expires 8/2005 or 10000 miles from now.

I changed jobs and now have an 8 minute commute. So I don't need the car and am looking for something cheap.

I'll consider a trade if you have one.

I have a friend in Fayetteville and will drive there if you buy the car.

Here is a link to the car with the specs.
http://www.carsoup.com/used/detail.asp?usedVehicleID=1318771&minYear=2001&maxYear=2002&searchID=1&CDSID=&vehicleTypeID=1&dealerID=

Please let me know if you want more pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts