Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, before I go and buy one brand new I was trying to see if anyone had a TIP for sale for my AWM. Let me know if you have one, thanks

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
My son may be selling a whole AWM B5.5 soon. It's a nice car that I gave him after he graduated from college but he got rear ended and the insurance co totaled the car. It still runs and drives but has a few problems (CEL is on for SAIP, exhaust has a serious leak, rear hatch is trashed, etc) and he thinks he really doesn't want the expenses of a car while he is in grad school. The trans on this car was installed as a used unit about 20k ago and has never had any issues since. The engine is also good AFAIK as it was rebuilt not long before I bought it. He can't fix it himself, I don't have time to fly out to NJ to fix it and his insurance, registration and parking permit are coming due. If you are willing to part it out I'm sure you could make good $ on it otherwise we will probably get it running and try to sell it with the bashed in rear hatch. Just a thought...He is in Princeton NJ if you want to take a look at it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts