Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is with this garbage posting lately.

There's this

And have you seen the blog entries lately?

·
Administrator
23,508 Posts
Did you report it? Like I said in another post, I’m getting no help whatsoever from the owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I didn't report it yet.
BTW, I did not in any way want to infer that you and the other admins weren't doing your job.
I was just ranting and waiting to see how many other people have noticed this.

·
Administrator
23,508 Posts
No I didn't report it yet.
BTW, I did not in any way want to infer that you and the other admins weren't doing your job.
I was just ranting and waiting to see how many other people have noticed this.
I didn’t take it that way, so you’re good. I’m just as pissed as everyone else. Btw, it’s basically just Urlik and I, nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Last one to leave, don't forget to turn off the lights.

With this and the other BS, sounds like PassatWorlds' days are numbered.
Say it aint so! I'm definetly a jr member here but I do enjoy these forums and everyone is super helpful and not total dicks ::cough::harley forums::cough::

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last one to leave, don't forget to turn off the lights.

With this and the other BS, sounds like PassatWorlds' days are numbered.
Say it aint so! I'm definetly a jr member here but I do enjoy these forums and everyone is super helpful and not total dicks ::cough::harley forums::cough::

Relax my friend.
Don't start getting people nervous.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I usually hit the report button when I see stuff like that. There were a couple of IT support spam posts last week I reported. I also noticed the 25 post minimum is no longer enforced in the classified section either. Maybe The GREEK can utilize his time better by addressing issues instead of reposting EVERYTHING from Car & Driver or where ever the articles are from...

·
Administrator
23,508 Posts
I banned The GREEK and it still posts. It's not Thenasi any more that I can tell. Somebody trying to attract visitors to this site for click ad money. Don't worry folks, we've been through this kind of crap before. As long as Urlik and I can stay on top of things, it'll be fine.

·
Administrator
23,508 Posts
It's all good 👍 I see all the reports and handle as they come. Thank you for that. It helps a lot. Problem is, I can only see them when not on mobile. I have to be on a real browser to see that something was reported.

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am confused at this post. What are we supposed to see or not be seeing??
This is in reference to a bender (temporarily) that I was on after seeing some of the ridiculous posts showing up as of recent.
Mainly the cryptic messages in the blog and the link that I initially posted about this topic.
The link though is no longer valid. I'm assuming VAGguy took care of that.
Basically it was just a bunch of nonsense having nothing to do with this forum but some kind of click bait.
Looked some BS scam all the way.
The proper people know about what's going on, so I am not in any way bitching at them or about them.
I was just trying to see how many people were aware of this stuff and what their viewpoint on the subject matter was.

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My sarcasm isn't quite fully captured in the post about The GREEK.
There's some subtle irony here. The GREEK getting banned.

·
Administrator
23,508 Posts
I am confused at this post. What are we supposed to see or not be seeing??
Vi erbjuder endast originella högkvalitativa äkta och falska pass, körkort, ID-kort, frimärken och andra produkter för ett antal länder som: USA, Australien, Belgien, Brasilien, Kanada, Italien, Finland, Frankrike, Tyskland, Israel, Mexiko , Nederländerna, Sydafrika, Spanien, Storbritannien. Denna lista är inte uttömmande.

För att få extra information och beställa, gå till vår webbplats eller kontakta oss via e-post eller mobil.

Besök vår webbplats nedan

Whatsapp : +

kontakta oss gärna via e-post eller ring när som helst.

----------

nyckelord:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts