Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.facebook.com/?sk=h_chr#!/events/696905570400448/

WrapUp - Euro Car Show.

Sunday, October 19

at 10:00am - 4:00pm.

Easton's Beach - Newport, RI
175 Memorial Blvd, Newport, Rhode Island 02840.

Brought to you by Ocean State Dubs and our friends at Foundation Blue Legend Metal Co and Gengstout

Join us in Newport for a relaxed gathering of like-minded car enthusiasts. This show is open to all air/water cooled Euro models including: VW, Audi, BMW, Porsche, etc. There will be a $10 entrance fee.

We will NOT have the cars sorted by class. Its a giant parking lot and you can park with your friends, family, or whoever you want. Leave your ego's at the door, just bring your cars and plan to have some fun. We will have a Top 3 (not a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place) People's Choice Awards to be selected at the show.

This show is organized by the same group of people who put on the New England Dustoff. We wanted to offer a different format for a fall show and hope to see you all there. If you have any questions please message myself Tom Whitaker or email us: [email protected] / [email protected]

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ha ha ha ha I was just coming here to post this. Thank you for beating me to it.

I will obviously be there in my 5.5. Hope to see more from here supporting our first Fall show.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no problem. i figured the sooner it went up people could plan for it. It is a great spot. hope it goes well so it can continue yearly. I should be there as well!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Great to hear. Hoping for a great turnout also. This will fill a void in the show calendar in this area. Not much happening after H2O and the weather is still conducive to driving and showing your car.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Since this is a much looser show than Dustoff we will be doing the top 3 by peoples choice awards only. Working on design now. Will be something cool for sure.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's cool. Just an all around fun end of the show year show. :lol: hope weather good. Didn't get out munch with the car this summer so it was nice to get 1st at dust off. I'm passing the word on Facebook also. :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts