Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wagon as is right now..

for my old sedan as is right now..

Friend owns the sedan,definetely a possibility but I dont know,theres alot of potetial in the wagon,but the primer I dont know when paint is coming look is bugin the crap out of me!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The time gets frustrating with me.I was hoping it be painted by december because I need to start saving for my big move in march/april.I guess its tough when one car is so clean and the other is so unfinished.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Majority is over rulling me here,haha.If it goes in this weekend to get the bumpers shaved then I might as well keep it I guess.I just want to have a nice car again!

·
needs more cowbell
5,945 Posts
i wouldn't want either pile of dung.

seriously, finish the wagon, i want to see the end product.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
wagon.

if the paint is the only issue, it's not even close, in my book.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup paint is it,just a struggle at this point or so it seems to complete the exterior. They have same miles,same maintance,one is coilovers,one is air-ride.One has 20ies,one has 19's.Besides body mods they are very similar.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Finish the wagon because when your friend get's it painted you will regret what you did and want it back not to mention when you are around and someone walks up and says, hey man that's a bad ass wagon you got there you know you will be jelous.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Finish the wagon because when your friend get's it painted you will regret what you did and want it back not to mention when you are around and someone walks up and says, hey man that's a bad ass wagon you got there you know you will be jelous.
My younger brother actually said nearly the exacty same this morning,and is the reason I changed my mind.When its painted,I want to be the one proud of building it,now him getting credit for what he didnt do.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts