Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just putting this out there to see if there is a demand for my set up. I want to get coilovers, but won't if I wouldn't have someone to sell these to. :sad:
I have a set of H+R's for a 98 1.8T, and Bilstein's(Front adjustable)..I've only used these for about 8K miles. I'de like to sell them all together.Would anyone be interested in these? :???:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure about the price yet, I'll post that tomarrow. Go to the neuspeed site, and check out the lowering guide. 8)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Curry said:
I'm just putting this out there to see if there is a demand for my set up. I want to get coilovers, but won't if I wouldn't have someone to sell these to. :sad:
I have a set of H+R's for a 98 1.8T, and Bilstein's(Front adjustable)..I've only used these for about 8K miles. I'de like to sell them all together.Would anyone be interested in these? :???:
Hey, are they in MA or CA? if in MA i am interested as long as they fit an 02. Also is it the H&R sport or....?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im in MA now, I'm ot sure if they would fit an 02? They are the sports 1.75-fronts, 1.50 rear, I belive :???: The fronts are on the lowest perch w/ 18's and I can only get a finger and a half in there, looks awesome! I drive the streets of boston/cambridge with em and haven't ever bottomed out! :thumbup:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Curry said:
Im in MA now, I'm ot sure if they would fit an 02? They are the sports 1.75-fronts, 1.50 rear, I belive :???: The fronts are on the lowest perch w/ 18's and I can only get a finger and a half in there, looks awesome! I drive the streets of boston/cambridge with em and haven't ever bottomed out! :thumbup:
let me know if you have your part numbers, and how much are you thinking to sell them for.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm thinking :
- H+R sports (1.75F/1.5R) :$175 shipped, Parts4VW's # 54773
- Bilstein's (Adjustable Fronts) : $350shipped, Parts4VW's # Fronts- B36.2081, Rear- BE3.2533
OR: $450 shipped (For Both) :)
Let me know what you think on the prices!
**I'm NOT gonna be selling these UNTIL the end of april/ early may, unless someone can point me to some decent priced coilovers! :roll: ** -Ryan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts