·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well apparently that didn't work! I click img above and inserted the url but all I see is the address. Anyone have a corrective tip? :???:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try again after reading a couple of references.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
don't put a newline between the URL and the [ /img ]

·
Registered
556 Posts
Its a little more wood then I would put in there. I think VW has the perfect amount of wood trim. Sorry to say it but the added wood trim makes it look "Hyundai-ish." And the trim on the right side of the steering looks completely out of place. Just my thoughts...

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
4MyPassat said:
Its a little more wood then I would put in there. I think VW has the perfect amount of wood trim. Sorry to say it but the added wood trim makes it look "Hyundai-ish." And the trim on the right side of the steering looks completely out of place. Just my thoughts...
I bought a kit for my 1.8T and only used half of the kit. Didn't put any trim on the vents or around the steering wheel, etc.

Everyone has different tastes and I hated wasting half of the kit, but for me, that's the way I wanted it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gig103,
I am trying to get this right. Clarify what you mean by: "don't put a newline between the URL and the [ /img ]". Thanks

·
Registered
871 Posts
Way too much wood. Maybe (and this just maybe) wood around shifter. I would loose the rest of the extras. But this is my taste, to each his own, I guess.
Just click Img. Then paste URL, then click Img again. If there is any space between end of image URL and [/img], remove it with "backspace" button.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Getting a picture post right.

Lets see if I finally have the procedure for picture posting down right with a picture of my polished door sill.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Looks like you have got it now, Marie. I like the wood around the shifter (not really around the vents though). Oh and I really like the door sils, how did you get that?? Part number?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts