Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday afternoon I got my B5 back finally after being in the shop for a week for some unexpected body work. I have to give some due credit to Jack Hull from "The Freeport Body Shop" He took care of every tiny detail, and saved me enough money to not only pay my deductible but I'll actually get some cash back. If anyone on the west side here ever needs some collision work done, this is the guy to take it to. He's been doing VW work for our shop for over 10 years now, and even though this was his first B5 he handled it like a pro. Here's the before and after shots, keep in mind he didn't use any panels (except the new door), and no bondo.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Good, alot of people are never satisfied with repair work, at least you have someone good to take the car to.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm glad it's over as well, feels really good to be out of that awful jetta the old man had me driving, if you think yay is funny, when I park next to jen it says YAY XTC!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jack is one of the best, when I saw it before he smoothed it and primered I couldn't believe it, the insurance company paid to have the whole quarter replaced which would have been a pain in the ass, and wouldn't look or last nearly as well as this repair will.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts