·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time For Pictures!!!!

People hard at work (none of which are me, lol... im takin the pics):

Ultimate Rake(halfway point):

Finished Product!!!!!:

Many thanks to Slimebucket for sellin me his Springs! Im soooo happy, it's been a long time coming!:biglaugh: :p

Cameron

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep Springs only, i know im gonna kill my shocks.... that gives me an excuse to buy coilovers later on ;) lol. they are Neuspeed Sports

·
Registered
696 Posts
looks great, it feels better down there doesnt it ;) i have a feeling youll be getting those coilovers sooner than you expect. ....bump.... bobble bobble bobble bobble

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hehehe, I was one of the guys that helped him out.

Being a MkIV biatch, I'm gonna have to say that installing these things was a royal PITA. You guys have too much stuff to disassemble under the front of your beasts :)

Anyways, it looks good and glad to help out a fellow VW brother :)

Cam, post up pics u took of my spacers today, or send em to me

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks A lot everybody. I'd love to get coilovers but its a money thing since im in college... i just couldn't wait to get her down. For now she rides as good as stock, maybe a little more bumpy on rougher roads, but not much. and yep, i need spacers now, lol especially in the rear.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
deftones8769 said:
That looks really awesome. If you could scrounge up the cash to get your lowers painted, it would be REALLY good looking. Good work!
LOL, that's my next project, cept i wanna get a front lip and a rear valence, i guess i could do w/out the rear valence for a while. Im just afraid it will crack b/c i haven't found a good body shop around here yet to do it. Thanks for the feedback guys.:thumbup:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Seriously, with your post count, it's about bloody time!
I've been rolling stock shocks and Neuspeed sports for about 40K now. My shocks are shot. S_Klass is going to be getting a PM in April I think ;)

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahahaha, awesome, yea i know i shoulda been down a long time ago, but hey, im 19 and in college, money goes to a lot of places, lol.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
atomicalex said:
Don't worry too much over the shocks. I'm lowered about 0.75" for 45K miles on the stock shocks, with no sign of them blowing out yet. Rats.
haha, Nice. The only real reason i want coilovers is so that i can get a really mean rake. like i want the front to be almost on the ground and the rear to be where it is now w/ the Sports.

·
Registered
871 Posts
atomicalex said:
Don't worry too much over the shocks. I'm lowered about 0.75" for 45K miles on the stock shocks, with no sign of them blowing out yet. Rats.
You must drive nice ;) I feel like I'm riding on a wet sponge :biglaugh:

Stranded, I owned an '85 Civic in college...that car sucked, now my money goes to my house...just wait...there's even MORE place it can go :biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hahahaha, don't tell me that. Im keeping my car after i graduate... my graduation present WILL BE a PES Supercharger kit..... that or a W8 swap hehehehe

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Cam, it's about time you got your baby lowered. Only the springs huh? Now I'm thinking I might just go with springs and get aftermarket shocks later when my stocks go bad. I love the way your car looks now. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts