Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man tonight has to be the most f**ked up night i've had in a long time, my girlfriend just got back from the dominican republic, she's been gone for a week and i had not even talked on the phone.
She gets home this morning and is in a pissy mood , i figured it was only JET LAG but i guess not, she started crying when we were watching TV and would not tell me why. i pushed and pushed and finally tonight , she says that she misses one of the Hotel bar guys and that he was cool and shes upset caus she did not take a photo??????
:mad: :mad: :???: :???: :suspicio: :crazy:
so then i flipped out and she said that she does'nt knowif she LOVES me anymore and that shes tired of me wanting to get hooked in the future.
shes never said or done anything like this before?
i dont know if she might have cheated on me or what the fuck happened!! :mad: :mad: :evil:

I'm so stressed right now i don't know what to do!
Shes been nothing but the perfect girlfriend till now, i don't know if i overeacting or at that even what im gonna do.

what would you guys do in my place?

an extremely stressed/depressed ALEX(2.0GTI)

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Re: major piss off...

2.0GTI said:
... she said that she does'nt knowif she LOVES me anymore and that shes tired of me wanting to get hooked in the future.
Alex, ^ that was your cue. Hope you'll make the right decision.

Good luck

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
Yup, that'll do it every time...going from pale wimpy Cannuck guys to tan sexy Carribean surfer hotties....

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Hate to do this to you,Alex but I'm known for my brick-like finese.
I was in a similar situation a few years back... Cut your losses NOW and don't look back. If she "misses" another guy, then unfortunately, she never was and never will be truly yours... :sad:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
That's rough man :(

I'd have to say it's time to re-examine your relationship with this woman and make some changes :eek:h:

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Dude, Don't put yourself through this. Get out.

That was a fucked up story. Don't even bother grilling her about it.

If you are an expert interogator (like me) you'll eventually get out that they held hands or kissed, then if you keep pressing, it will turn to a makeout session so on and so forth.

Sorry if that sounded rough, but you asked what I would do. Unfortunatly I've got plenty of experience in this field. Don't wimp out either. I'm tired of people I give advice to cracking when their woman bats their eyes or flashes some ass, and then they eventually get burned.

Have a :beer: on me!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Sorry to hear about this...

What was she in the Domincan Republic for? A business trip?

In any case, it doesn't sound good. Your relationship with her is obviously not the same. If you can get more out of her about what happened while she was over there, you'll be in a better position to make a decision.

Sometimes... relationship can be repaired.

Keep us posted!!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Cut her loose, if she really loved you, she wouldnt be missing another guy. Further time together will result in more problems, especially the more you find out.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im at a lost she goes there for march break and then this! :???:
she is very shy , im still slowly pushing to get some answers ,so till now im thinking one of two things happened
1. she made a friend and does not want to tell me about it
2. shes a cheating bitch

unless i get some major apologies and she tells me what hapened (im gonna ask some people that i know that whent at the same time as her and i'll ask her twin sister) if i don't get the answer i want shes gonna have to live with being without a guy thats nuts for her :cry: :(

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
2.0GTI said:
im at a lost she goes there for march break and then this! :???:
she is very shy , im still slowly pushing to get some answers ,so till now im thinking one of two things happened
1. she made a friend and does not want to tell me about it
2. shes a cheating bitch

unless i get some major apologies and she tells me what hapened (im gonna ask some people that i know that whent at the same time as her and i'll ask her twin sister) if i don't get the answer i want shes gonna have to live with being without a guy thats nuts for her :cry: :(
Dude, listen to yourself. You are spending waaaaaaaaay too much time on ths. 1.) She's sitting around crying about some guy from a hotel bar? (seeya) 2.) She says she doesn't know if she loves you? (bu bye) 3.) She gets all pissed off about talking about future marriage? Then what's the point of dating for years? 4.) SHY?? SHY?? Are you kidding me? Apparently she's not SHY with the guy at the hotel bar bro! 5.) I don't think she deserves the guy that's nuts for her man, why waste your time on someone who won't give you the decency of being honest with you? F that crap, I know it's easier said than done but it's time to cut her loose - I would pack all my crap and leave OR (if it's your apartment) I would tell her that you want her out tonight. Life is too short for this crap.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i got to deal with this crap when i get home tonight. :( :cry: :mad: :puke:

·
Lisa Simpson
15,044 Posts
From the girlie side, I wonder if she is pleading for attention or what? She is exhibiting totally contrasting behaviours (from the girlie perspective). I think it's probably over for you two - if she doesn't want to get hitched and you do, things are just not going to go well for you two. I think she's made the decision for you.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks atomicalex, i hate to say its over , but unless something happens to change all of this, shes gonna have to go. and to think after all those bad Gfs i thought i had a good one :( man all i do is treat her like a queen!! :???:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Bye bye. Summers coming, even in Canada. You'll find another GF that won't run off to the Carribean to fall in love with strange bartenders. In the meantime, don;t forget to get your stuff out of her place before you break it off with her. :thumbup:

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
I think you should really thank her for being honest with you....it could be alot worst, and right now you might not have known anything and sit there like a fool. But thanks to her you are not.....so thats a good thing.

Kindly tell her that you relize that she has lost some love....and if she feels that way you better end it now. She probably will anyways....

However she could mis this guy from being just friends with him....thats a possibility.

Unfortunately being friends with someone of opposite friends is.....IMPOSSIBLE.....unless both people are single.

So IMO its either:
1. She probably hung out with him.....most likely no more then that....and just doesnt like the fact that she wont see him for a while. Maybe didnt even do anything....however if she continues....that will change quickly!!!

2. she felt for the guys....and banged him....

I would say that 2 is more probable....however I dont know what type your girl is.....and I wasn't there to see. So unfortunatally you will have to put your trust into whatever she says......again

So dont yell....scream....just be mature about it. Your chance are that she will tell you.....if she is a good person.

Or she might not.....she might call this guy today, and he will tell her off.....and she will run right back to you!!!

There is number of ways of finding these things out....before she goes on vacations :).....if you have a good friend that you can trust...you can always try to have him hit on her.....see how she reacts. That will tell you a whole lot....:) I know its wrong to set her up....but how else are you going to find out what she is really like.....

So be careful....very tough situation. Good luck

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well from what i have just learned from her twin sister that was there with her , the guy was a bartender on the beach and she only talked to him for about ten minutes the last day before she left ??
and for the record she a prude (sorta) and shes extremely shy.i dont know if its because she and him had a good talk or wtf happened. her sis told me that nothing (as far as she knows) happened with anyguys , i really want to beleive that :???:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
worst thing is she always said she want to be with me forever yet not get married? :suspicio:

her parents are divorced and i wonder if that changes anything from her point of view.
Her mother is now a Liberated woman as she says and shes 49 yet she acts as if shes 25 an she thinks she beautifuil :puke: . i wonder if thats what could have gotten into ,my GF. her mom is always sleeping with diff guys(good role model :mad: ) and everytime she goe south for spring break(the mom) we always hear abouit the 5 guys she got laid or whatever!! :thumbdow: :eek:

i keep wondering if the mom did'nt say or do something to make her think its alright to play with other men if your is not here??? :mad:

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
Well first.......keep her as far away from her mother as possible......hoep she doent take her advices!!!!

And about her sister.....take it with a grain of salt!!!!! I think she is telling you what she was told to tell.........from the sound of it.

Im sorry but you dont mis someone that you met for 10 min......EVER

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i know it sound fucked up to me :mad:

1 - 20 of 282 Posts