Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did some work over the Winter alittle Body Augmentation, Nip & tuck and some shoes. Finally some pics!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Okay, after copying & pasting the links in another browser, hitting refresh numerous times, and then hitting "show picture" again, I see them all, and she is HOTTTTTTT!

Looks perfect man, I love it! Thanks for the advice you've given me over the past months and enjoy your sweet ride! :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bleser said:
Okay, after copying & pasting the links in another browser, hitting refresh numerous times, and then hitting "show picture" again, I see them all, and she is HOTTTTTTT!

Looks perfect man, I love it! Thanks for the advice you've given me over the past months and enjoy your sweet ride! :bow: :bow:
Thanks Bleser!
I have no problem seeing the pics :???:
Did you the get the pics I sent to your email?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Warped said:
Bleser said:

Thanks Bleser!
I have no problem seeing the pics :???:
Did you the get the pics I sent to your email?
Sorry, I didn't. My junk E-mail might have erased them early. I guess PM julian so he can host them.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok it should not be that hard to post pics here! Geez
Ok I used my my car domain site for now. :mad:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
OMG, that is exactly everythat that i have ever wanted. You've got great taste IMHO :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts