Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a nice crack in my windshield :cry: I just wanted to know If any of you have had the same issue and how much did it cost. I have the rain sensor on a 2000 GLX wagon. I was quoted $510.00 installed in canadian dollars

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
SHOP!!!!!

Not done it on my B5...but have before. Call around.....thinking of doing it soon on minw..got over 100K...lots of pits etc. Love nice glass!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I am in the Virgin Island and had my windsheild changed about 3 weeks ago.

My car is a 99 gls the glass shop quoted me 299.00 for a SEKURIT WINDSHIELD

and I had a friend (who is an autobody guy install it for 80 plus two six packs of elephant beer.

The glass shop quote me 125.00 for installation

I know he windshield could have cost me less but the glass shop usually has to order all his stock off island so he adds in shipping and duties to his price I rather just deal with him because I would have to do the legwork If I ordered my own windshield.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
My last car was an Integra...they came out during work and installed it in the Parking lot. Glass Warehouse or something...was like $225 or something....Took maybe 15 min....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.