1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
simple amazing :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
723 Posts
That ish is tight! How was your experience with wet works? I just met with joe yesterday and he gave me an estimate... pretty high but was it worth it? The finished product looks good to me!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
nice

about time the cat is let out of the bag.

Pete

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Great Goodally Moogally...
i am speachless, but then again, that is the point of the car :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,974 Posts
I like the whole car ..I think its awesome .. there is just something about that exhaust hanging out there.. its .. dunno .. out of balance .. overpowering? .. needs a mate ...dunno .. the rear looks so clean otherwise.

Sorry

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Now that the veil has been fully lifted, James you can take your rightful place in the B5/B5.5 Hall of Fame - an elite and small group of Passats that set the standard for the baddest B5/B5.5's on the planet. You earned it with the last rendition of your car... but this latest iteration secures it, dispells any doubters & will quiet all the haters.

I'm going to go out on a limb here & nominate James' car to be the only B5 to make COTM 2x's. He's displayed the dedication, the vision, the guts, the drive, and the love to make an already great looking B5.5 into the one that reigns supreme over all the B5.5's.

That car is the definition of badass. All B5.5's... the bar hasn't been set... its been smashed.

:bow:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Oh my dear lord, I came, I saw, I drooled. More interior and engine pics, PLEASE!

And what was all this talk about not being next B5OTM?? How can anyone beat this?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BoeserBlick said:
Now that the veil has been fully lifted, James you can take your rightful place in the B5/B5.5 Hall of Fame - an elite and small group of Passats that set the standard for the baddest B5/B5.5's on the planet. You earned it with the last rendition of your car... but this latest iteration secures it, dispells any doubters & will quiet all the haters.

I'm going to go out on a limb here & nominate James' car to be the only B5 to make COTM 2x's. He's displayed the dedication, the vision, the guts, the drive, and the love to make an already great looking B5.5 into the one that reigns supreme over all the B5.5's.

That car is the definition of badass. All B5.5's... the bar hasn't been set... its been smashed.

:bow:
thanks joe.. coming from you that means alot...

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
About this Discussion
93 Replies
64 Participants
HungLo
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing