I'm pretty sure this question has been sufficiently flogged into submission in the past 12 hours. But here is a recap:
- The M3 spoiler needs modified to fit.
- The only one you can buy pre-modded is from Wetworks.
- If you buy a cheap M3 spoiler it will be ~1inch too long
- It needs painted to match.
- It only comes painted from Wetworks.
- Wetworks seems expensive, but isn't once you total the price of part, paint and shipping.
- A lot of people have the Wetworks poiler, pics are available in the member section.