Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My original post won't open, so I'm trying again. We were selling the car anyways to make room for a new Passat or Audi A6 then the fuel pump craps out. Changed the fuel filter, which was filthy, which probably helped the pump die an early death. Started searching FCP Euro, ECS, Parts Geek, and the prices are all over the map, ranging from a low of $79.00 to as high as $350.00. Because we're selling the car anyway, I would like to get out of this as cheaply as possible. Any recommendations as to a decent inexpensive pump and a source for said pump? Thanks again , PS.-Moderators, please delete my original post as it won't open anyways, Thank

·
Registered
100 Posts
My original post won't open, so I'm trying again. We were selling the car anyways to make room for a new Passat or Audi A6 then the fuel pump craps out. Changed the fuel filter, which was filthy, which probably helped the pump die an early death. Started searching FCP Euro, ECS, Parts Geek, and the prices are all over the map, ranging from a low of $79.00 to as high as $350.00. Because we're selling the car anyway, I would like to get out of this as cheaply as possible. Any recommendations as to a decent inexpensive pump and a source for said pump? Thanks again , PS.-Moderators, please delete my original post as it won't open anyways, Thank
I bought a Bosch pump from Amazon for $119. It wasn't the cheapest and it wasn't the most expensive but they are the OEM so that's why I chose it. Have had no problems.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts